ML Platform - Software Quality Assurance
San Diego, CA
TuSimpleTuSimple builds the world's largest Autonomous Trucks and most advanced Driverless vehicles. Find self-driving freight trucking, Long Haul, Semi-trailer and autopilot systems.
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
TuSimple is the self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry. Software verification team plays a critical role in the mission. At TuSimple, the software verification team is responsible for testing the autonomous driving algorithm in simulation and verifying whether it is ready to be tested on the road.
What You'll Do:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
What You'll Bring:
- BS/MS degree in Engineering or other related field.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Great analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with autonomous vehicles.
- 1+ years of experience working in startup companies
- Strong python scripting skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new concepts using proprietary tools.
- UX design experience
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plan
- Company 401(K) program
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs