Senior Data Analyst, Healthcare
Remote - United States
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to specialize in reporting to build out customer facing reports and scale our analytics function. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of healthcare data, and robust experience in presenting it to industry stakeholders effectively.
In this role, the Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for Quartet's customer reporting from end to end. This includes gathering requirements and translating requirements into reporting solutions though SQL and our BI tool, Looker, provide quality assurance, analysis, and presenting these reports back to the customer as well as to Quartet’s senior leadership. The Senior Data Analyst will also be responsible for independent analysis work, digging into the data to drive insights and continuous improvement in our reporting products.
This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, as the Senior Data Analyst will be working cross-functionally with Quartet teams such as Product, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Customer Success.
The Senior Data Analyst will work alongside other Analysts and Analytics Engineers and Data Analysts, and report to the Manager of Business Intelligence.
- Designing and building new, high quality reports for customers
- Improve data quality of reporting though tests, refactoring, and reviews
- Create documentation for technical and not technical teams on reporting definitions and how to use the reports
- Present reports and analytics to customers and internal stakeholders, and improve upon it by collecting feedback from multiple stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in SQL (preferably in a daily capacity)
- 3+ years generating customer-facing reports (specifically, using Looker)
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Looker)
- Experience with healthcare data (preferably working with Health Insurance Plans)
- Experience working with customers to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- Experience with dbt
- Experience in R or Python
- Experience with medical and pharmacy claims data
- Experience with healthcare quality measurement, especially HEDIS measures
- Experience with value-based care programs
- Experience with AWS, particularly Redshift
Employee Benefits for Quartet include:
Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Not ready to apply, but have someone to refer? Talent@quartethealth.com to submit their details to us.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs