ML Research Engineer - AI Labs
Remote - Warrington, England, United Kingdom
REMOTE ROLE: In a new industry, there are a lot of ‘firsts’ every day and our culture is based on innovation, collaboration, dedication and ambition. A team of flexible self-starters, we deliver the Digital Workforce of the future knowing that ‘sharing knowledge is power’.
We believe in putting the best people together and empowering them to create, deliver and excel. We strive to hire and develop the best. We celebrate diversity of thought, interest, perspectives and ideas, regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender orientation, sexual orientation or national origin.
About Intelligent Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
We are seeking experienced researchers to help drive our organisation forward. As a research engineer, you will be responsible for contributing towards the research, design and implementation of functionality that will propel our market-leading solution to the next level, bringing our product forward as a new AI platform. Joining our rapidly expanding research team will give you a unique opportunity to help shape our future. You will get the chance to work alongside an amazing team of researchers and engineers on diverse cutting-edge projects.
As a research engineer, your responsibilities will be varied: ranging from developing new algorithms, applying machine learning techniques, creating simulation frameworks and helping to provide programming support, along with helping to architect new systems and software libraries..
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful Research Engineer, you will combine a broad understanding of ML methods and algorithms with excellent software engineering skills.
You will probably have commercial software development experience working in an agile development team. You will have a passion for solving the engineering challenges needed for successful machine learning research. You will be capable of building machine learning systems: everything from designing a system to training and deployment within a product. We expect our teams to be pragmatic in how they approach problems and develop solutions. You will be a capable programmer with good knowledge of Python.
You will have some demonstrable machine learning knowledge ideally in areas of natural language processing or computer vision. Experience working on method development and implementing state-of-the-art methods will count in your favour. You will know how to evaluate and compare ML models. We expect that you have a solid understanding of statistics, probability, linear algebra & calculus.
Communication is extremely important, so we expect you to be able to translate complex ideas into digestible content.
- Create advanced systems that leverage state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Rapidly prototype new demos and applications that showcase our technology
- Provide technical support through collaborative programming and design on research projects
- Implement and evaluate algorithms
- Contribute to research that has an impact on our business
- Work with our core engineering teams in order to facilitate technology transfer from research to product
- MS degree in Computer Science (or related quantitative field), or BSc/BEng with significant related experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Python
- Strong knowledge of algorithmic design
- Knowledge of machine learning/and statistics
- Experience with a deep learning framework (for example TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Strong communication skills
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs