People Data Analyst
InVisionThe digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences
Posted 1 month ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We are seeking an experienced People Data Analyst who is passionate about elevating the employee experience and helping leaders make data-driven decisions about our global workforce. You will own many key areas for our team while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. Come join a fabulous people team as we reimagine work at a growing, dynamic company.
What You'll Do:
- Develop recommendations for driving strong hiring practices, evaluating performance, and promoting high levels of engagement, retention and belonging
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and consult with the business on people data insights
- Manage monthly people analytics data aggregation and reporting process, incorporating data from disparate sources such as engagement, offboarding and new hire surveys
- Develop predictive models to inform the business of future challenges and drive data-driven decision making
- Own data integrity of main people data source (Paylocity) and other supporting people systems, aggregating disparate data sources using SQL, imports and vlookups
- Support all areas of the People Team in reporting & analysis of data including talent attraction, employee development, benefits, compensation etc.
- Facilitate people data request for other partner teams such as Finance, Sales Compensation, and Business Operations
- Support ongoing ad hoc report requests
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years direct analytics experience in the human resources field
- Experience in a range of statistical and analytical tools
- Analytical thinker with the ability to understand, interpret and tell stories through data presented to stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding project management, communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity in a distributed environment
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and Google Apps
- Collaborative work style - low-ego, humble and team-oriented
- BA or BS in Finance or HR or a similar discipline or equivalent experience
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.