The centralized Data Science, Engineering, and Analytics team at Recharge delivers critical analytic capabilities and insights that drive the definition and implementation of our and our merchants’ business strategies. The Data Scientist opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about data and wants to build end-to-end machine learning models. You will use customer, merchant, and product data, along with external data sources, and billions of dollars of annual processing data to identify patterns that can allow us to accurately predict consumer behavior across our entire merchant base.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building models from scratch that will then be deployed into production and integrated with our merchant-facing product. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and analytics team to build products that will empower our merchants to make better decisions and grow their businesses.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Design, develop, implement, and optimize models that answer key business questions.
- Build, manage and maintain end-to-end models, including data ingestion, data transformation, feature engineering, predictions, model training, hyperparameter tuning, and model deployment.
- Collaborate with product managers to translate business needs into machine learning models and then identify key metrics and baseline performance to evaluate model gains.
- Partner with data engineering and feature teams to gather data from a wide array of disparate sources.
- Manage and maintain our deployed models, including detecting model drift, implementing fixes, and improving performance.
What you’ll bring
- Typically, 3+ years in a data science related role (Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Artificial Intelligence Engineer)
- Track record of building, deploying, and maintaining machine learning models
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL
- Experience in core mathematical concepts, and core analysis libraries (pandas, seaborn, sklearn, xgboost)
- Basic familiarity with R, or another programming language
- Experience with Tensorflow is a bonus
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder interaction at engineering, product, and analytic team levels
- M.S./Ph.D in a quantitative field
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Junior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Data Architect Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Data Analyst II Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Data Integration Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub Jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs