Interested in becoming an ai-jobs.net Insights guest author?
We’re looking for guest contributors to bring fresh ideas, knowledge, research, career guidance and thought leadership in the fast-paced world of AI, Data Science and Big Data to our new Insights section.
This is an experimental endeavor and we’re testing the waters here to see if we can deliver additional value to our job seeking and talent recruiting audience as well as happily employed professionals. We already have the brightest minds in this space visiting our site on a regular basis, so why not share some insights, right?
If you’re interested in getting your knowledge, methods, experiences or perspectives out there, while increasing your profile online simultaneously, read the following guidelines and get in touch with us.
What we’re interested in
- Basically any kind of interesting content related to AI/ML, Data Science, Big Data
- Articles about Career/work-related topics as well as new tools, research, methods, etc.
- Posts written by employers/recruiters, e.g. on a certain approach to hiring, team building or communications
- Content with at least 1000 words in length that’s well-written and clear
What we’re not interested in
- Self-promotional or mostly generic content
- Listicles like “11 Tips to Get Into Data Science” or “22 Super-Cool Tools You Have to Use Now” etc., although there might be exceptions
- Stuff that’s already been covered thoroughly everywhere else
- You must be the copyright-owner and grant us permission to publish your content, free of charge
- You’ll be named as the author of the article and your info/bio with links to your website and media accounts etc. appear at the end of the piece
- We might edit the formatting but won’t mess with the content itself without your feedback
- We might accept posts that have already been published on other sites like Medium or as a LinkedIn article etc.
- We don’t monetize our Insights section by annoying ads
- We’ll promote your post on our social media channels, newsletter and wherever else it’s applicable
- Keep in mind that more than 60% of all readers will be on mobile devices, so let’s not get overboard with imagery and other media
How to submit
Send your guest post as an ODT, PDF or HTML file to email@example.com.
Your submission should include a title, a summary, the main post, and a short author’s bio (name, background, links to website/blog/twitter/linkedin)