Interested in becoming a guest author?
We’re looking for guest contributors to bring fresh AI/ML/Big Data ideas, knowledge, research, career guidance and thought leadership into our new Insights section.
This is an experimental endeavor and we’re testing the waters here to see if we can deliver additional value to our job seeking and talent recruiting audience. We already have the brightest minds visiting our site on a regular basis, so why not share some insights, right?
If you’re interested in getting your knowledge, methods, experiences or perspectives out there, read the following guidelines and get in touch with us.
What we like
- Articles about career/work-related topics as well as new tools, research, methods, strategies, etc.
- Posts written by employers/recruiters, e.g. on a certain approach to hiring, team building or communications
- A review of a project or startup you worked on
- Basically any kind of interesting content related to AI/ML, Data Science, Analytics and Big Data
How we do it
- You’re the copyright-owner and grant us permission to publish and promote your content
- You’ll be mentioned as the author of the article and your info/bio with links to your website and social media accounts etc. appear at the end of the piece
- We also accept posts that have already been published on other sites like Medium or as a LinkedIn article
- We don’t monetize our Insights section by annoying ads, pop-ups, etc.
Send your guest post as an ODT, PDF or HTML file to email@example.com.
Your submission should include a title, a summary, the main post, and a short author’s bio (name, background, links to website/blog/twitter/linkedin).